Chief Protective Services offers a variety of experienced full and part time security officers, many in which are off-duty police officers and/or ex law enforcement officers.
Before a potential officer is considered for employment they must meet the following criteria:
- Current and Valid Guard Card
- Experience in the Security Field
- Pass a Report Writing Exam
- Verifiable Employment History
- Clean Criminal and Civil Background
- Unblemished DMV History
- Drug Tested Before and During Employment
- Extensive Background Check
You can be assured we maintain only the highest standards when employing our guards.