Security Risk Assessment:
What should I look for in a risk assessment of my business property?
There are many reasons to reassess the security risks associated with your business. If you are an existing business making a change of location, a new business, or expanding a current business location; it is important to conduct a risk assessment of your property.
At Chief Protective Services, we have over two decades of experience helping some of the largest companies in the world with risk assessment and safety planning. Our team of qualified professionals can help audit the needs of your organization and create a comprehensive customized program to assist in the reduction of risk while also increasing the level of safety in your organization. You can expect a comprehensive program with materials and practices specially created to address the specific pain points and characteristics of your property.
What can you expect in a risk assessment from Chief Protective Services?
- An all- encompassing security vulnerability assessment identifying critical control points and assessing threats and vulnerabilities to your primary location as well as satellite locations.
- We will conduct a detailed review of employee safety and security processes at all relevant locations.
- Review insurance and industry compliance audit criteria as it pertains to your industry.
- Develop a demographic analysis of the criminal activity in each defined area of operation.
- Review physical security policy and procedural practices to ensure they exceed industry standards.
- Review and analyze the use of personnel for security purposes and/or reviews your current security personnel program to ensure maximized effectiveness and protect from unnecessary recurring costs. Our plan will maximize your security program and minimize your costs while providing maximum effectiveness.
- Review the use of fencing, shrubbery, clear zones, security lighting, and other physical barriers. We will analyze camera placement, egress plans, and other hardscape and landscape features of each location.
Theses are just a few of the most commonly requested feature of a risk assessment plan. They don’t detail the many other options our clients have used and benefited from. Every property and every company’s needs differ. It is for that reason that each customer is provided customized assessments where we identify their specific needs.
No matter what stage of growth your company is in, it is important to make sure you take time to assess risk to prevent liabilities. At Chief Protective Services Inc., we can assess your needs, reduce your risks, reduce your liability, and improve the security of your organization. For more information on how to schedule an appointment for a risk assessment call 888-332-4648 or click on the Get A Proposal link.